Give Rudolf a rest and enjoy a festive run for the whole family.
Kick off your Christmas celebrations and raise money for the Red Cross at the first ever South Manchester Santa Dash, at Fog Lane Park in Didsbury. Don’t worry if eating too many mince pies has left you a bit out of shape – you can take this challenge at your own pace.
What’s it like?
Hundreds of runners will be given Santa suits before pulling on a white moustache and beard and running, walking, toddling or crawling for two laps of Fog Lane Park.
Fundraisers will be rewarded with a medal for finishing the race. Youngsters at the event can even get a present from Santa – as long as they’ve been good.
You will receive:
* A comprehensive fundraising pack
* Support for your sponsorship drive from our expert fundraisers
* Friendly support and guidance about the event, by telephone or email
* A Santa suit to run in on the day (see pic)
* A medal to prove you completed the challenge
* A present from Santa (for runners and spectators aged 11 and under).
Register online at www.redcross.org.uk/santadash
Date: 2 December 2012
Time: registration from 11.30am
Registration fee: £10 for adults, £5 for children aged 11 and under
Distance: Twice around Fog Lane Park (Approx 1 mile)
Suggested sponsorship target: £50
Address: Fog Lane Park, 133 Fog Lane, Greater Manchester, Manchester M20 6ED
Contact: Clare Henderson